Navy blue has always seemed like a difficult color to match. Wearing black shoes with navy was once considered a fashion faux pas, but designer Donna Karan changed all that when she popularized the combo. In fact, any shoes that are as dark or darker than your navy blue pants work, such as black or charcoal gray. If you're up for something bold, red is a fun choice. Light-colored shoes like tan and beige are not as complementary.
More Related Articles
- How to Buy Dermalogica Products Wholesale
- How to Remove Black Scuff Marks From White Patent Leather Boots or shoes
- What Colors Can Go With Black and White Polka Dots?
- What Color Shoes Should I Wear With a Navy Dress?
- How to Dress Casual Chic
- How to Select Shoes to Wear With a Knee-Length Skirt or Dress