Start to Finish
: 4 hours 10 minutes
: Beginner A jungle juice cocktail is all about fun, and there are no rules. A concoction of flavored liqueurs, fruit juices, and hard liquor, the best jungle juice is most definitely stiff, but fruity. It's practically a staple at big, raging parties. This 4-gallon recipe is tropical and blue.
- 10 apples, cubed
- 10 oranges, sliced
- 1 large watermelon, seeded and chopped
Liqueurs and Liquor
- 1 1/2 gallons vodka
- 1/2 gallon white rum
- 1 quart tequila
- 1 quart triple sec
- 1 quart peach schnapps
- 1/2 gallon tropical juice (any mixed fruit drink)
- 1/2 gallon Hawaiian Punch
- 1/2 gallon Sprite
- 1 bottle blue curaçao
Add the fruits to a 5-gallon cooler followed by the liquors and liqueurs, except for the blue curaçao. Let the fruits absorb the alcohol for 4 hours. Add the fruit juices. Stir the jungle juice while slowly pouring in the blue curaçao until you get your desired shade of blue.
- Adding ice to the mix eventually waters down the jungle juice. Instead, keep ice nearby to add to individual serving glasses.
- Use a cooler with a lid and spout to reduce the chances of drink spiking.
- Plan ahead and let the jungle juice sit overnight before serving.