This is a super simple hors d'oeuvre (or snack!) that's fresh, healthy and great for anytime of day. Vegan, gluten-free and only 4 ingredients, #WIN! Grab your favorite hummus and dig in.
This video is in part of our Moroccan-themed dinner party with twofoldLA
- 3 small zucchinis, sliced lengthwise 1/4"
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Brush both sides of zucchini with about 1 tbsp olive oil, S + P
- On medium heat, grill for about 4 minutes
- Refrigerate until chilled
- Put 1/2 tsp of hummus about 1/4 inch from end of zucchini, top with basil leaf
- Roll, repeat, serve!
Twofold is an LA-based client-centered boutique firm offering services in lifestyle & interior design - learn more here.