This video is in part of our Moroccan-themed dinner party with twofoldLA – this is a super simple hors d’oeuvre that’s fresh, healthy and great for anytime of day. Plus, it’s only 4 ingredients, #WIN!
– 3 small zucchinis, sliced lengthwise 1/4″
– Olive oil
– Fresh basil leaves
1. Brush both sides of zucchini with about 1 tbsp olive oil, S + P
2. On medium heat, grill for about 4 minutes
3. Refrigerate until chilled
4. Put 1/2 tsp of hummus about 1/4 inch from end of zucchini, top with basil leaf
5. Roll, repeat, serve!
Twofold is an LA-based client-centered boutique firm offerring services in lifestyle & interior design – learn more here.