Each month we share the best of the best produce you can buy for the time of year it is. As we've mentioned in the past, we are avid believers in eating local (when possible) and eating clean. When you buy produce that's actually in season, you're getting the most nutritional value and best flavor for that ingredient.
This is your new March grocery list!
- Artichoke: Roast or stuff for a yummy side dish (see: How To Remove Artichoke Hearts)
- Asparagus: Roast or satué to accompany your favorite protein
- Kumquats: Enjoy as a (really!) flavorful snack
- Grapefruit: Top with coconut sugar and dig in!
- Oranges & Tangerines: Add to salads, juice or eat as is
- Mushrooms: Add to your favorite stir fries and omelettes