Happy Spring! One of the best months for fresh produce. Each month we share the best of the best produce you can buy for the time of year it is. As we’ve mentioned in the past, we are avid believers in eating local (when possible) and eating clean. When you buy produce that’s actually in season, you’re getting the most nutritional value and best flavor for that ingredient. This is your new April grocery list!
- Pineapple: High in Vitamin C and great as a mid-day snack
- Rhubarb: Great in pies, or roasted solo with honey
- Beets: Roast, juice, shave for salads
- Asparagus: Roast or sauté for a yummy side dish
- Strawberry: Umm… our favorite snack!
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!