This heart-warming bowl of veggies is packed with flavor, full of nutrients (hiii turmeric lovers!) and super satisfying. It makes for the perfect week night dinner that gracefully turns into the next day's lunch. The flavors combine to form a delicious curry that rivals your favorite restaurant - seriously!
Here's how it's made:
6 medium-sized carrots (peeled & sliced into rounds) 3 medium-sized potatoes (peeled & chopped into 1/2" cubes) 1 onion, coarsely chopped 2 tbsp curry powder 1/8 tsp cumin (optional) 1/2 tsp turmeric 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tbsp Thai Kitchen red curry paste 2.5 cups water 1 can full-fat coconut milk Large handful of green beans 1/2 tbsp cornstarch Brown rice or quinoa, to serve
- In a small bowl, combine: curry powder, cumin, turmeric, salt and curry paste.
- In a large pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and boil for 5 minutes. Add carrots and continue to boil for another 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and spices, then boil for another 2 minutes. Add your onions and green beans, then continue to boil for another 5 minutes.
- To thicken, mix cornstarch with 1/2 tbsp of water then add mixture to the pot
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa and ENJOY!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!