Wild flowers are underestimated when it comes to making a colorful statement. We teamed up with the brains behind DesignhunterLA to show you how to create the perfect anytime-anywhere bouquet, popped into a lovely wicker basket.
Here's how you do it:
- Select a basket & measure so that the vases will fit
- Fill vases with water
- Cut foliage at various lengths, loosely arrange in vases
- Select a bunch of wild flowers (we used colorful flowers, spires & pods)
- Adjust at various heights in the vase
- Place arrangements in baskets
Fill gaps with larger, fluffier baskets
Would you try this bouquet?
Tell us in the comments below!