Wild flowers are underestimated when it comes to making a colorful statement. We teamed up with the brains behind DesignhunterLA to show you how to create the perfect anytime-anywhere bouquet, popped into a lovely wicker basket.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Select a basket & measure so that the vases will fit
2. Fill vases with water
3. Cut foliage at various lengths, loosely arrange in vases
4. Select a bunch of wild flowers (we used colorful flowers, spires & pods)
5. Adjust at various heights in the vase
6. Place arrangements in baskets
7. Fill gaps with larger, fluffier baskets
BEAUTIFUL! Would you try this bouquet? Tell us in the comments below!