We teamed up with Coco Bakes, an LA-based bakery run by (you guessed it!) Coco Kislinger, who whips up the tastiest vegan & gluten-free baked goods in the city. We're lucky enough to grab a few of her recipes to make at home. Finally... A cookie recipe that you don't have to feel guilty about! This amazing—we literally devoured every bite after this shoot!—chocolate chip peanut butter recipe is simple and health-minded. Whole, real ingredients merry together to create the ultimate (almond) milk dip-worthy cookie. Here's how it's made:
1 cup peanut butter 1 cup coconut sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1 teaspoon baking soda 2/3 cup oat flour 1/4 cup water 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- MIX: peanut butter, salt, vanilla extract and sugar until combined.
- ADD: baking soda and half of the flour, then mix more.
- WATER: slowly add the water while mixing.
- MIX: in the rest of the flour and chocolate chips.
- FORM: 12 even sized balls. flatten with fingers, followed by a fork.
- BAKE: at 350 degrees for 9 minutes, or 'til edges darken. Enjoy!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!