We teamed up with goop & the co-author of GP's second cookbook, Thea Baumann, to share a few of her favorite #ItsAllEasy recipes. Get your hands on a copy of the beautiful, healthy and easy* cookbook, It's All Easy: Delicious Weekday Recipes for The Super-Busy Home Cook, here.
Looking for a healthy lunch you can bring on-the-go that requires little-to-no cooking and minimal prep? Bookmark this Tortilla Soup Noodle Pot... right now. It's full of whole, fresh ingredients and delicious flavors, with a good source of veggies and protein. Here's how it's done:
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 3 tbsp fresh corn kernels
- 1 small corn tortilla, cut into 2 x 1/4"-inch strips
- 1/3 cup spiralized zucchini noodles
- 2-3 tbsp shredded cooked chicken
- Coarse salt
- 1 heaping tbsp chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1/4 lime wedge
- In a small jar (such as a mason jar), layer: tomato paste, cumin, chili powder, corn, tortilla strips, zucchini noodles, shredded chicken, a generous pinch of salt, and cilantro
- Add the lime wedge and take this jar on-the-go with you
- When you're ready to eat, remove the lime wedge and fill with boiling water
- Cover and let sit for 5 minutes, squeeze the lime inside, and mix well to make sure tomato paste is dissolved
- Enjoy immediately!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!