Thanksgiving is around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited! While others clamor to prepare turkey (tofurky!) and all the fixings for their annual feast, we like to prepare something a little more…festive.
Enter this video: The Tipsy Turkey Cocktail.
Steamed pumpkin? Check! Cinnamon & spice? Check! Maple syrup? Check! Watch the video to see this amazing recipe (it’s got Turkey in the title for godsakes!) and learn how to add a different twist to your cocktail festivities this year.
Here’s what you need:
– Small, 3-4 lb., pumpkin – cooked and cubed
– Maple Syrup
– (Kanon) vodka
– Lemon juice
– Pinch of cinnamon
1. Roast pumpkin: cut a small (3-4 lb.) firm pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds with a metal spoon. Fill a baking dish with ¼ inch water, lay the pumpkin face down and bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes (or until tender). Cut into cubes!
2. Now, muddle 4 cubes of roasted pumpkin with ¾ part maple syrup.
3. Add 1 part vodka, 1 part bourbon, ¾ part lemon juice.
4. Shake vigorously and strain over ice in a rocks glass.
5. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
Music: I Warned You by Kristie Alexandra
Share this with your friends by clicking the social links above!