A skill everyone should know how to do: tie a proper bow tie. We teamed up with none other than celeb stylist, Brad Goreski, to show us how it’s done. Now… go impress your boyfriend, or style it up yourself like a pro!
1. Drape tie around your neck leaving one side longer than the other
2. Cross the long end in front of the shorter end
3. Pass longer end up through the loop
4. Tighten & fold the lower end back on itself
5. Hold the fold – pinching the middle, then loop the other end around the pinched fold
6. Feed the middle of the same end back through the loop
7. Tighten the bow by pulling on opposite sides and halves simultaneously