We teamed up with Domaine Home and floral expert Maurice from Bloom & Plume to show you how to create a gorgeous ombre rose arrangement. Fix this up for your next soirée and you’ll definitely be the center of attention!
1. Start with the darkest roses
2. Peel leaves
3. Cut all roses at the same length
TIP: no greens in the water!
4. Stems should hit the corner of the vase
5. Continue next level with a lighter color rose
6. Add dimension by inserting dark roses in the center
TIP: Constantly turn arrangement to watch shape
BEAUTIFUL! This will last 7-10 days.
Visit Domaine Home for shopping, style & inspiration for the home!
Visit Bloom & Plume for more about LA-based floral expert Maurice Harris.