This video is in part of our Moroccan-themed dinner party with twofoldLA – coriander is a traditional Moroccan spice, so we decided – what better way to celebrate it than with a cocktail? This is a unique combination with a delicious result.
– 1 cup honey
– 3 tbsp coriander seeds
– 2 oz orange liqueur
– 2 oz dry vermouth
1. Heat 1 cup of water, honey, coriander seeds – bring to boil
2. Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour
3. Drain the liquid from the seeds and set aside
4. Combine orange liqueur, dry vermouth, 1 oz coriander simple syrup, 5-6 dashes of bitters, & ice
6. Pour over ice, garnish with lemon slices
Twofold is an LA-based client-centered boutique firm offerring services in lifestyle & interior design – learn more here.