Red, orange, beige and green… some of our favorite décor colors this time of year. We teamed up with Domaine Home to bring you a beautiful floral centerpiece celebrating this rich color scheme (perfect for Thanksgiving). The ladies of Fire & Creme, a fabulous LA-based event planning company, show us how to make it step-by-step.
1. Choose your color scheme
2. Prep flowers: clean stem, trim to size (you’ll have to adjust when assembling too)
3. Choose a rectangular moss base & submerge in water for 3 minutes
4. Punch holes if necessary (if there is a plastic cover)
5. Use the most voluminous flowers to create the base
6. Add texture with succulents & pepper in small pops of color with foliage
7. Turn bouquet to make sure everything is even then fill in holes
BEAUTIFUL! Make this centerpiece at home & show us by tagging us on Instagram using the hashtag #LEAFtv!