Summer picnics are always a good time — but you have to be prepared! We’re giving you 6 tips with FOAM Magazine on how to have the best picnic of the summer.
1. SET THE SCENE — with comfy blankets & pillows
2. GO GREEN — with reusable dishes & napkins
3. EAT SMART — bring food to be served at room temperature
*Think: Roasted Red Pepper & White Bean Dip & Sous-Vide Salmon
4. THIRST QUENCH — screw-cap wine, water with lemon & don’t forget ice!
5. THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT — enjoy yourself with tunes, games, good reads & sweet eats!
6. BE PREPARED — wet wipes & sunblock are a must, earplugs optional for summer concerts
This article was seen in the July/August 2013 issue of FOAM Magazine.