Strawberries are one of our favorite fruits to add to salads for a touch of sweetness and texture. This recipe is a great combination of sweet and salty, not to mention extremely versatile so you can add protein on top for a complete meal or enjoy as a healthy snack.
Here's what you'll need:
- 7 cups of baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ package goat cheese, cubed
- ½ cup of hazelnuts
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- S + P
- To toast hazelnuts: Preheat oven to 350, place hazelnuts on baking sheet and roast for approximately 10 minutes. Then remove hazelnuts, place on a cloth and crush
- Combine spinach, strawberries, goat cheese and toasted hazelnuts
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic
- Season with coarse salt and black pepper, then toss
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!