Stephanie Simbari, co-star of our favorite podcast That's So Retrograde, is sharing her key to the perfect smoothie: get all your goods in and
forget the super foods! Using organic, frozen berries and vegetables is a good way to get the most bang for your buck (and reduce the need to water it down with ice cubes for temperature). Gather your favorite super foods and get to blending.
Here's how it's done:
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen mango
- 1/4 cup frozen kale
- 1-2 cups almond milk (based on preferred consistency)
- 1 tbsp sunwarrior vanilla protein, or any plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon (for flavor & hormone balancing)
- 1 tsp maca powder (for energy)
- 1 tsp mucuna pruriens (for brain health)
- 1 tsp MSM (for detoxification & energy)
- Add all ingredients into a blender
- Enjoy immediately!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!