The BLT (bacon, lettuce, tomato) is one of the most classic sandwiches out there. In true LEAF fashion, we decided to turn it up a notch by adding a spicy avocado mash. BLT's are the perfect weekend lunch (or even week night dinner!).
Here's how you make it:
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp mayo
- Hot sauce
- 2 slices of hearty bread (we used ciabatta)
- Turkey, sliced to your preferred thickness
- Bacon, fried
- S + P
- In a bowl, mix: avocado, mayo, a few drops of hot sauce, S + P then set aside
- Toast 2 pieces of bread
- Fry 3-5 slices of bacon
- Butter your toast, then generously spread the avocado mash
- Start to assemble your sandwich: lettuce, turkey, tomato & bacon
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!