Grilled shrimp is a great choice of protein to serve when hosting a party. It can take on tons of flavor, you can get a good bang for your buck, and it takes minutes to cook. This soy-dipped recipe is one of our favorites, from the one and only Mark Bittman! Try it out and let us know what you think!
– 1 cup soy sauce
– 1 tbsp minced garlic
– 1 tbsp minced ginger
– 1/4 lemon juice
– 1/2 tsp cayennee
– 1/2 cup peanut oil
– 2 tbsp paprika
– 3 lb large shrimp, peeled & deveined
1. For the dip, mix: soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, cayenne
2. For the shrimp, mix: peanut oil, paprika, salt & pepper
3. STIR! Then thoroughly coat the shrimp with the mixture
4. Grill shrimp on medium-hot, 2-3 minutes each side until fully cooked
5. Dip & enjoy!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!