Fish tacos! Does it get any better than that?! This recipe, inspired by DesignLoveFest, is super quick and has amazing flavor. It's a great way to switch it up from basic chicken and steak tacos. Try it out this Cinco de Mayo and let us know what you think in the comments!
- 1 lb salmon
- Olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place salmon skin side down
- Lightly cover both sides with olive oil & lemon juice
- In a bowl, combine paprika, chili powder & 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix & generously rub over the top of the fish
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 450
- Break apart into bite size pieces
Add to your tortilla with your favorite toppings!