Fish tacos! Does it get any better than that?! This recipe, inspired by DesignLoveFest, is super quick and has amazing flavor. It’s a great way to switch it up from basic chicken and steak tacos. Try it out this Cinco de Mayo and let us know what you think in the comments!
– 1 lb salmon
– Olive oil
– 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
– 1 tbsp paprika
– 1/2 tsp chili powder
1. Line a baking sheet with foil and place salmon skin side down
2. Lightly cover both sides with olive oil & lemon juice
3. In a bowl, combine paprika, chili powder & 1/4 tsp salt
4. Mix & generously rub over the top of the fish
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 450
6. Break apart into bite size pieces
Add to your tortilla with your favorite toppings!