The lazy-girls-answer to greenery in the home: Succulents! Seriously, they only require watering once or twice per week and will last for years. You can keep them in regular mugs, cups or bowls - no fancy vases required. It's a great way to add some natural pizzazz to your decor.
Here's how it's done:
- Collect random household items (shot glasses, mugs, bowls)
- Fill them 3/4 way up with soil
- Loosen the bottom of the plant & place in moist soil
- Fill the soil to the top, shift & center the succulent or cacti
- Add glass rocks to cover soil