This is a quick and easy weeknight meal. The potatoes and fish cook simultaneously which makes this ideal for a busy night!
– Handful of fingerling potatoes
– 1/2 lb piece of halibut
– Olive oil
– S + P
1. Cut potatoes in half then place flat side up on a foiled baking sheet
2. Drizzle with olive oil and salt, then rub gently into every potato
3. Place in oven for 28 minutes at 350
4. On another piece of foil, place halibut
5. Drizzle with lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper then wrap in tin foil
6. Place in oven for 20 minutes at 250
7. Garnish with fresh basil
8. Plate and serve immediately!