This is a quick and easy weeknight meal. The potatoes and fish cook simultaneously which makes this ideal for a busy night!
- Handful of fingerling potatoes
- 1/2 lb piece of halibut
- Olive oil
- S + P
- Cut potatoes in half then place flat side up on a foiled baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt, then rub gently into every potato
- Place in oven for 28 minutes at 350
- On another piece of foil, place halibut
- Drizzle with lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper then wrap in tin foil
- Place in oven for 20 minutes at 250
- Garnish with fresh basil
- Plate and serve immediately!