Making pita chips at home is easy; we love adding rosemary and honey for a unique variation. Play around with the flavors and let us know what your favorite combo is in the comments below! WARNING: They'll be gone before you know it!
- 2 pitas
- Dried thyme
- Dried rosemary
- Cut 2 pitas in half, then pull into halves again
- Butter each halve then cut into thirds
- Arrange on a parchment covered baking sheet
- Drizzle generously with honey, dried thyme, dried rosemary, sea salt
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 mins, until nice & browned (but not burned!)
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!