Welcome to Fit Kitchen – where we’re sharing easy, nutrient-dense recipes that compliment an active lifestyle, in-part with Sam Negrin, All Good Health founder & resident LEAF girl.
These 2-INGREDIENT Raw Chocolate Truffles are the most surprising bites of decadent fudge-y chocolate you’ll ever taste. To up the wow factor even more, we’ve added two of our favorite chocolate accompaniments to the mix: candied ginger & fresh raspberries. You can add whatever your favorite pairing is, get creative! You can even package them up as Valentine’s gifts for your loved ones. Here’s how they’re done:
2 cups of medjool dates, pitted (must be soft!)
3 tbsp raw cacao powder, separated
- Blend the dates & 2 tbsp of cacao powder in a food processor until smooth
- Sprinkle a flat surface with remaining 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- Chop candied ginger & raspberries into small pieces
- Coat your hands in coconut oil to prevent sticking and start rolling about 1 tbsp of date mix into balls, adding your pairings in the center
- Roll the balls into the cacao powder until completely coated
- Refrigerate for 4+ hours
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!