How-to create an easy and delicious appetizer for the holidays in 15 minutes, start to finish!
- Fresh figs
- Olive oil
- Mint leaves
- Natural sugar
- Wash figs, snip off stems and cut figs in half lengthwise
- Cut the prosciutto lengthwise into 1 inch strips.
- Wrap prosciutto around the widest part of the halved figs.
- Arrange, cut side up, on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until the prosciutto is crisp.
- Garnish with mint and sprinkle with natural sugar.