How-to create an easy and delicious appetizer for the holidays in 15 minutes, start to finish!
– Fresh figs
– Olive oil
– Mint leaves
– Natural sugar
1. Wash figs, snip off stems and cut figs in half lengthwise
2. Cut the prosciutto lengthwise into 1 inch strips.
3. Wrap prosciutto around the widest part of the halved figs.
4. Arrange, cut side up, on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil.
5. Roast for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until the prosciutto is crisp.
6. Garnish with mint and sprinkle with natural sugar.