We teamed up with Liz from Late Afternoon to share her expertise in flower arranging and our love of peonies.
Early spring and late winter is the best time to find a perfectly bloomed peony flower. Create a beautiful conversation piece for your home with help from this simple tutorial. Share your creations with us on Instagram tagging @LEAFtv!
- Measure and trim your oasis foam
- Mix heights, colors and sizes
- Add water
Tips from Liz:
- 1. Pick the blooms that haven’t yet opened. Notice how small the buds are in the individual shot.
- Always cut stems at an angle as it helps the flowers absorb the water.
- Keep out of direct sunlight and heat.
- Change the water often!