If there's one dip you need to know how to make, it's pico de gallo. (Unless you don't like tomatoes, of course) It's such a great, healthy dip for chips, crudités and even toast. This recipe, inspired by DesignLoveFest, is an essential at our taco party:
- 4 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-3 jalapeños, seeded & finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cover & refrigerate for 1 hour
- Serve on your favorite tacos!
Want to share this recipe with your friends? Click the social links above!