Welcome to Fit Kitchen – where we’re sharing healthy, nutrient-dense recipes to compliment an active lifestyle, in-part with Sam Negrin, resident LEAF girl (@samnegrin).
If you're looking for an easy dinner that isn't pasta and tomato sauce--this dish is the ultimate win. All you have to do is prep the veggies and wrap up the parchment paper, in 10 minutes you have a restaurant-worthy meal. Serve with your favorite crusty bread or brown rice. Here's how it's done:
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium carrots (peeled & cut into long, thin strips)
- 1 6 oz. halibut filet
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dry white wine
- Cooking spray
- Salt & pepper
- Spiralize 1 medium zucchini and prepare the carrots
- Lay out parchment paper and spray with cooking spray
- Place the halibut and add a dollop of pesto. Add the veggies and drizzle olive oil, dry white wine, salt and pepper
- Fold up parchment paper completely so that the ingredients are secure. Bake at 450 for 8-10 mins
- Serve immediately!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!