Brussels sprouts: the vegetable we loved to hate as kids and love to love now. This recipe results in a crispy, delicious, addicting side dish - perfect for the holiday season.
Here's how you make it:
- 1.5 lb brussels sprouts, trimmed & halved
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- S + P
- Toss brussels sprouts with 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper
- Place cut side up on a baking sheet & roast at 400 for 30 minutes
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the pine nuts
- When removed from oven, add the parmesan cheese
Show us how you make this recipe by tagging us in your photo on Instagram using the hashtag #LEAFtv @LEAFtv!