This is the perfect recipe to keep bookmarked for week nights when you want a healthy dinner in less than 30 minutes. The salmon and veggies cook together to save prep, cook time and clean up—AKA the ideal addition to our lazy-girls-guide to healthy dinners! Serve with some rice and voilà!
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Sliced tomato (about 1/2 cup)
- Chopped zucchini (about 1/2 cup)
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 4 oz salmon filet
- Olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped green onions
- In a bowl, add: melted butter, tomato, zucchini, sea salt, garlic and paprika. Mix until well-coated.
- On a baking sheet lined with foil, add the salmon filet; Drizzle olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder (seasoning to taste).
- Add veggies around the salmon and top with parsley and green onions.
- Tightly wrap with foil and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with fluffy rice and ENJOY!
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!