If you're looking for a dinner that you can whip up in a pinch, this is a great option. The veggies and chicken cook simultaneously so they're ready at the same time - no fuss! Just serve it up with some crusty bread and you have yourself a complete meal.
Here's how you make it:
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, peeled & quartered
- Handful of red potatoes, quartered
- Add stone ground mustard, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic and olive oil to a bowl then whisk
- Add 4 bone-in chicken thighs, toss to coat with marinade then let sit for 30 mins
- Place vegetables in baking dish, add chicken thighs (get all the marinade!)
- Place in oven at 375 and bake for 1 hour and 15 mins (until chicken is cooked to 160 and veggies are soft)
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!