Parfaits gotta be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet! (#namethatmovie) In our next video with Lee From America, we're celebrating the warmer weather, mangos, and parfaits. This dish is layered with chia pudding, fresh mango and coconut milk, AKA: loads of nourishing ingredients.
The best part about this recipe is that you can actually switch it up to any flavor combination you like. Blueberry, strawberry, peanut butter, etc... The base is: smoothie, chia pudding and coconut milk. Easy as, pie!
Makes about 4 servings*
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 3 fresh mangos, chopped
- 2 frozen banana
- Rawnola (recipe here)
- In a large bowl, blend: chia seeds, almond milk and coconut milk. Mix really thoroughly with a fork, making sure to break up any large clumps.
- Refrigerate chia pudding for at least 20 minutes, until it starts to thicken.
- Blend 1 cup of mango, then separately, 1 cup of mango with the two bananas.
- In a glass jar, layer: chia pudding, banana mango smoothie, blended mango, coconut milk, chia pudding, fresh mango and rawnola!
- ENJOY IMMEDIATELY!
Tag us in your recipes on Instagram using the tags #LEAFtv @LEAFtv for the chance to be reposted!