We teamed up with Honeysuckle Catering, a food and lifestyle YouTube channel that creates mouth-watering #foodporn, to shares a few of Dzung's favorite recipes. If you haven't heard of super model Karlie Kloss' famous wheat-free, dairy-free and gluten-free kookies yet--you're missing out! These guilt-free cookies are suitable for breakfast, pre-workout, post-workout, and of course, dessert. You can buy them for nearly $30/bag or follow this recipe and make them yourself.
Here's how it's done:
3 1/2 cups almond flour 2 cups gluten-free oats 1/2 tsp kosher salt 1/2 tbsp cornstarch 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup slivered almonds 2 tbsp vanilla extract 1/3 cup olive oil 1/2 cup agave 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a bowl, add: almond flour, oats, salt, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder and slivered almonds. Mix well.
- Add vanilla extract, olive oil, agave and chocolate chips to the same bowl and combine.
- Pour dough onto a clean surface and roll until 1/2" thick.
- Cut out the cookie shape with the top of a glass, if you don't have a ring mold.
- Bake for 10-12 mins at 350.
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!