If you need a simple wardrobe update in a cinch, bandanas and small scarves are great additions. There are countless ways to use bandanas, we teamed up with Sophie Monet to show you how to style our top five. It can cover up a bad hair day and add a pop of color to your outfit, plus… it’s super inexpensive. Here are our five favorite tricks:
- Parisian Chic: Tie around neck & knot at the side
- Cuff Love: Tie around your wrist to create a bracelet
- The Headband: Tie around top of your head & knot at the side
- The Handbag: Tie scarf-style around the strap of your purse
- The Cowgirl: Unfold halfway & tie loosely on the neck, facing down
Share with your friends by clicking the social links above!