There’s something undeniably chic about an at-home bar. Whether you’re fixing up an after-work cocktail or hosting some friends, there’s no doubt that it’s convinient and fun to play aorund with. Simply find a space that works, a cool bar cart (flea market, anyone?), and we’ll show you the rest in 7 easy steps. Cheers!
- Alcohol: Vodka, Scotch, Whiskey, Tequila, Orange Liquor, Gin
- Companions: Sweet & Dry Vermouth, Bitters
- Mixers: Tonic & Soda Water
- Accessories: Shaker, Jigger, Ice Bucket, Strainer
- Garnishes: Green Olives, Maraschino Cheeries
- Glassware: Short & Tall Glasses
- Final Touches: Pops of color! Consider colorful straws & flowers
Share this with someone you want to get drinks with by using the social media buttons above!