Coachella is just around the corner, which means the cut off jean shorts, crop tops and flower crowns are coming out. We teamed up with flower crown expert, Cult Gaia, to show you how to make a fresh flower crown that will last you all weekend. It’s a fun project to do with friends, you can even bring the supplies to the festival with you. Enjoy!
Here’s the step-by-step:
1. Pick 3 different types of flowers & 2 fillers
2. Cut, leaving a 3″ stem
3. Create 8 different bunches using 4-5 stems each
4. Wrap the stems together with floral tape
5. Measure your rustic floral wire
6. Twist ends together to create a base for the crown
7. In clusters, organize outside of crown base
8. Wrap the wire tightly, overlapping clusters
Show us your flower crown on Instagram by tagging #LEAFtv!