Our idea of a good date night in includes good food, low-stress and lots of laughs. Although we love cooking from scratch, spending all night in the kitchen to whip up an impressive meal hardly seems relaxing. That's why we teamed up with Bertolli to show you how simple date night-in can really be!
- Make Yourself Feel Extra Special: Get dolled up for the night, even if you are just staying in!
- Add An Element of Surprise: Whether you surprise each other with flowers or gifts, it's always nice to know you're thinking of each other.
- Make A Delicious, Easy-To-Prepare Meal: Spend more time with your loved one and less in the kitchen by making a good quality, easy meal. We love Bertolli's heat & serve pasta dishes (they even give you the perfect wine pairing on the back of each bag! Bonus points!).
- Set The Mood: Light up some high & low candles for great mood lighting.
- MANGIA (So, Eat!): Enjoy the night, create new memories and have fun.
We're eating Bertolli's Shrimp Scampi & Linguine.
This post is brought to you by Bertolli. Don't just eat, Mangia!