The on-set of a sore throat can be really uncomfortable and irritating, but that doesn’t mean we need to run to the doctor every time we’re under the weather. A (non-infectious) sore throat can be alleviated with a few simple at-home remedies. Warm water, salt, apple cider vinegar, the list goes on… and you probably have access to it all right now. Here are our top 6 tips to feel better, now!
- Drink warm broth and soup. Warm drinks without caffeine help hydrate!
- Gargle warm water and salt. Soothes painful areas and rids throat of mucus.
- Warm water with lemon and honey. Coats your throat to prevent mucus build up.
- Throat lozenges. Helps keep your mouth and throat moist.
- Gargle apple cider vinegar with water + cayenne. Contains antibacterial properties to fight infection.
- Use a humidifier. Helps keep your throat from drying out.
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!