How often do you really clean your makeup brushes? It’s an important step in the beauty process that you can’t forget, applying makeup with over-used and dirty brushes can do much more harm to your skin than good. We teamed up with Estée Lauder to show you a simple way you can clean them up:
1. Gently dampen brush under lukewarm water
2. Spray on makeup brush cleaner (we used Estee Lauder, you can also dab on gentle shampoo)
3. Massage into the bristes until a lather forms
4. Rinse & repeat until water runs clear
5. Gently squeeze out excess water and reshape bristles
6. Lay out flat to dry for at least two hours
This video was in collaboration with Estée Lauder.
Squeeky clean! Share this tutorial with your friends by clicking the social links above!