What better way to host your friends for Sunday morning brunch than with an impressive–yet easy to assemble–Bloody Mary Bar?! And of course, it’s perfect for game day! We’re sharing 5 steps you CAN’T forget while putting this together. Your friends will love you and brunch will never be the same. Here’s how it’s done:
- Select Your Vodka & Bloody Mary Mix
- Select Your Flavorings: hot sauce, Worcestershire
- Ice & Glasses
- Create Skewers: with all the fixin’s – artichoke hearts, shrimp, peperoncinos, stuffed olives, pickles, celery & bacon
- Seasoning: smoked paprika, kosher salt, lemon pepper
- GET MIXING! Rim glasses with lemon or lime, dip into seasoning and mix up your favorite style Bloody Mary
Share this DIY Bloody Mary Bar with your friends by clicking the social links above!