Between the endless holiday parties and office treats, staying healthy during the holidays can be quite a challenge. On the other hand, there are numerous things you can do during the holiday season to keep your health in check and enjoy all the holiday fun. We teamed up with Express to share our top 5 tips on how to do it all!
- Wake Up & Work Out: Working out boosts endorphins to reduce holiday stress, and boosts metabolism (something we all want during endless dessert!).
- Have A Healthy Breakfast: Enjoying a nutrient-dense breakfast will keep you powered all day long, and you will be less likely to snack on mindless party good.
- Contribute Healthy & Festive Party Snacks: Whether you’re hosting or heading out, it’s always a good idea to offer some party snacks. You can keep it healthy with our favorite, cinnamon coconut popcorn, and veggies with hummus.
- 10k A Day: Challenge yourself to 10k steps per day, made fun by holiday prep.
- Everything In Moderation: During the holidays, it’s useless to label things “off-limits” for the sake of a few calories. Instead, let yourself enjoy a small piece of your favorite treat! For every glass of alcohol, have a glass of water.
Share these tips with your friends by clicking the social links above!