We've shown you the pumpkin ice bucket and smokey cosmopolitan, now it's time for the best part about Halloween: the CANDY! This candy buffet has everything you need to host an impressive, well-spirited party. Themed baked goods, weird candy and most importantly, to-go goodie bags, all play a role in this complete buffet. Decorate your space with spooky Halloween decor and let your guests trick-or-treat their hearts out.
Here's how you set it up:
- Festive garland
- Vessels: mix and match the heights and sizes
- Themed baked goods: make them yourself or pick them up at your local grocery store
- Candy: mix sweet, sour and chocolate
- Decorate touches: skulls & black candles
- The spooky pop ice bucket
- Graphic to-go goodie bags
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above! Share your candy buffets with us on Instagram tagging @LEAFtv!