Crostini's are a great appetizer & finger food to serve at a soirée. Why? Because there is room to get creative with your toppings (remember: Toast 5 Ways?) and they're super easy. We love this grilled corn recipe for a spring/summer day - great for Memorial Day!
- Rub corn with vegetable oil, salt + pepper
- Grill on medium-high until slightly charred, turning frequently
- Grill 12 slices of ciabatta bread
- In a bowl, mix: sour cream & feta
- Rub the toasts with a clove of garlic, then smear mixture on top
- Slice off kernels from corn and sprinkle on toast
- Drizzle lime juice, cilantro & cayenne pepper (optional)
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!