Almost-summer parties always remind us of delicious, fresh shellfish. These grilled clams paired with our herbed butter is one of our favorites – super flavorful and easy for anyone to whip up. Try them out for Memorial Day and let us know what you think!
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter
– 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
– 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
– 1 tbsp chopped scallion
– 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice + more
– 1 dozen little neck clams
1. In a bowl, combine: butter, parsley, dill, scallion, lemon juice – then mash
2. Scrub the clams clean
3. Grill them over medium heat, covered, for 6-8 mins (discard any that don’t pop open!)
4. Transfer to a platter with tongs, keeping as much clam juice as possible
5. Dab the herbed butter on each clam
6. Drizzle with lemon & ENJOY!
Try out this recipe and let us know how it goes by tagging a photo and tagging #LEAFtv on Instagram!