We're grab n' go more often than we'd like to admit (hence all of our simple, to-the-point recipes)... and this sandwich is no exception. Healthy? Maybe not. Delicious? You bet. These breakfast sandwiches can keep for about 4-6 days in the freezer and are just as delicious warmed up as they are fresh, we promise! Plus, you can play around with the recipe by using different cheeses and turkey bacon. We don't recommend adding avocado or anything like that, for consistency purposes.
Here's how it's done:
- Cooking spray
- 6 eggs
- 6 english muffins
- Cheddar cheese
- Freezer bags
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray and crack eggs into each slot
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes
- Toast english muffins and fry bacon (optional, but recommended)
- On the english muffin, layer: cheese, bacon & egg
- Add to a freezer bag, freeze, then microwave for 90 seconds to eat later!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!