This smoothie is the ultimate lazy-girls-guide to getting greens in. It's a delicious mix of super greens, probiotic yogurt and protein, plus sweetness from the banana. It's a great recipe to remember when you're short on time and need to run out the door with a healthy breakfast.
Here's how it's done:
- 1 cup baby kale or spinach
- 1/4 avocado, chopped
- 2-3 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 banana, sliced (optional to use frozen)
- 1 cup almond milk (more to thin)
- Add all ingredients to your blender (add milk slowly)
- Check the consistency to weigh if you prefer more or less almond milk
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!