This is an incredibly easy salad recipe to make on a whim when you're hungry and need to eat nooowww. Bacon, fall veggies, couscous, and the fresh additions of parsley and lemon make this a healthy-ish, hearty salad that can be done in less than 20. We call that #winning.
Here's what you need:
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1/4 cup of crimini mushrooms, chopped
- A handful of brussels sprouts, quartered
- 1 cup Israeli couscous, cooked
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- Cook 2 strips of bacon in a medium-sized skillet.
- Remove bacon and add a handful of crimini mushrooms & brussels sprouts into the same pan, cook until soft.
- In a bowl, add Israeli couscous, top with veggies and crumbled bacon, parsley, lemon zest and lemon juice.
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!