This functional DIY is a great addition to your kitchen set – a bright pop of décor at your summer soirée that will fade into a sweet reminder of summer days for the rest of the year. We’re showing you how to make it in this super simple tutorial. Here’s how it’s done:
- Outline the watermelon with a colored pencil
- Brush green acrylic paint on the outer rim
- Brush white acrylic paint on the inner rim
- Fill the center with pink acrylic paint (2 coats)
- Once completely dry, paint the seeds carefully with black acrylic paint
- Allow to completely dry, then brush over with mod podge
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!