Certain beauty products can run up a serious bill, stretch mark cream being one of them. We dissected our favorite product and decided that it was time to try making it ourselves, without all the added nonsense. The five ingredients in this cream are all-natural and non-toxic, which is especially important when you're rubbing it all over your body! Plus, you can re-use all of these for additional beauty DIY's in the future. Here's how it's done:
- 2 tbsp shea butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Liquid from 2 vitamin e capsules
- 5 drops lavender essential oil (or your preferred scent)
- Mix shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil and vitamin e capsules in a heat-proof bowl
- Melt over low-heat, stirring occasionally
- Add essential oil off heat, then let cool in the fridge to harden
- Rub into any areas that need it!
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!