This DIY is an incredibly easy way to take your party décor to the next level. Keep your liquor (or even wine) bottles chilled all day long without the bulky ice bucket, but with a perfectly shaped edible flower & citrus-infused ice ‘sculpture’! It’s definitely a practical Instagram moment ?
- Measure your liquor bottle against a 2-liter soda bottle
- Cut the soda bottle where you want the ice to start, fill it up 3/4 high with water then add the liquor bottle
- Decorate with edible flowers, sliced citrus, and herbs like rosemary and mint
- Place in the freezer overnight (very important that it must be completely frozen)
- Carefully peel off the plastic soda bottle, it should come off very easily
- Pour directly from the frozen ice bucket, you can keep it in a bucket of ice if it’s a super hot day
Share this DIY with your friends by clicking the social links above!